God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, January 26, 2015

Noah

Noah

Hebrews 11:7

By faith Noah went against the rest of the world. He was surrounded by wickedness on every side! Regardless Noah maintained his righteousness and honored God with his life! Noah was asked by God to build a massive boat that made no sense and required absolute faith to believe that what God said was true!

"If God says were gonna build an ark then we're going to build an Ark"' this was Noah's heart! Am I willing to do the impossible for God? Am I willing to do what ever God ask me to do even when it doesn't make sense to me?

First Noah had faith when warned by God! What warnings has God given me?

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

1 Corinthians 10:5-12 vs 11 these things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us!

Ephesians 5:3-7; 2

Peter 3:9-12 God is warning me of what I could miss.

Noah allowed Gods warnings to direct his life and guide his steps. Am I taking Gods warnings seriously?

In holy reverence, Noah obeyed God through faith. Faith produces holy fear and reverence for God! Holy fear produced obedience to allow Noah to do the impossible. God has not asked me to build an Ark but he has asked me to build a temple for him in the godly life that I love!

By faith Noah condemned the world. Noah separated himself form the world. Noah refused to follow their wickedness and stood on his convictions through faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment