God's Free Word Book Store

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Let's K.I.S.S. In our marriage.

Let's K.I.S.S. In our marriage.

Ephesians 5:1-2, 25-27

I am called to be an imitator of Gods love. "Agape" love. Unconditional love! I need to love my wife's weaknesses and her strengths (not sin).

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Substitute your name in this scripture for each characteristic described. Jesus is the only name that truly fits; however, we need to be like Jesus.

I need to work hard to forgive quickly and not hold any record of wrongs.

Practicals from our marriage. Take responsibility for our own spiritual walk with God. We do not rely on each other to help make us spiritual. We are both committed to our own times with God. We pray together daily.we accept each other where we are at. The goal of marriage is not to think alike but to think together.

We need to believe that our children are affected positively and negatively by our marriages! We need strong marriages to help raise our kids to know God.
It is a learning process to understand our biblical roles as husband and wife.

My goal and my role as a husband is to see both of us in the arms of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment