God's Free Word Book Store

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Biblical Christianity or nothing at all!!

Biblical Christianity or nothing at all!!

We live in interesting time! Think about traveling back to biblical times. All of us would want to experience the things the apostles experienced and saw with their own eyes. Why am I in the time period that I am in? God has me where he wants me.

Perceptions can be lost over time. We try to understand and justify Jesus in our own terms some times. We try to mold Jesus into something we can relate to or understand instead of change our selves to fit Jesus!

To follow Christ today is to be old fashion and to believe the bible as truth is antiquated and naive!

Do I share my faith like I really believe that I have the truth to true peace, godly marriages, purity, Godly wisdom?!

Philippians 4:4-7

This is not worldly peace when you make money, have a good job, a happy wife...etc. How hard is it to have peace when everything is going right in your life? This is the peace that comes from God when things are not all ways right but we rejoice!

Our minds and hearts are constantly under attack! I need to guard our heart and my mind with spending time with God. If I am not guarding my heart with the word, who or what am I letting in? Definitely not God!

Philippians 4:8-9

Wise godly decision can make life easier. Unwise quick ungodly decisions can have consequences for years!

Micah 3:8

Where does power come from? The spirit! Justice and might in telling the truth! Living the truth! If I was filled with this type of power today what would I do with it? If God did not hold back his spirit in my life what would I do with it? Watch football? Play video games? Work on my house? It's time to be about my purpose! To allow God to use me and work for him as a servant of Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment