God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, October 13, 2014

Who is the greatest?!

Who is the greatest?!

You can be the greatest until someone else comes along and is greater! No matter what area you are on top in your life you are only on top until someone comes along who is better.

Jesus is the greatest! There is no one greater! Hebrews 11 is called the hall of fame of faith and that faith is in Jesus. Jesus is the greatest!

Hebrews 1:1-5

Jesus is greater than the Angels! Everything was made through Him! He is the exact representation of God. He is Gods radiance and glory!!

So what does all of this mean for us?

This is who we have faith in! Jesus is our guardian lord and savior with all the power that is and ever will exist! He has complete power and authority to protect and save us from every situation!!

The Jews revered and worshiped moses. They took great pride in being the descendants of Moses. What do identify my self with? Is my identity and pride in Jesus or something else? I am Gods son first and foremost!

Hebrews 3:5-6

Moses was one of the most faithful servant in Gods house and yet Jesus is over the entire house!

Hebrews 4:14-16; 7:23-24

The high-priest always offered a sacrifice for Israel's sins but was flawed and held back by his own sin. Jesus is the perfect high-priest and the only one to approach God for us with out a hinderance!

Hebrews 7:27-28; 9:13-14; 10:1-12

Jesus was enough! Once for all! Jesus did not just lack sin. He was filled with all righteousness! Jesus covenant is the greatest! There is no need for anything else. This is the only thing I should seek. Jesus is enough! I don't need anything else!

How fortunate that I am to have Gods word written on my heart! Everyman and woman in the Old Testimate would trade places with me regardless of my circumstances because I have The new covenant and gods word on my heart!!

Hebrews 2:2-4; 7:25

Jesus is the greatest savior! Jesus saves completely! There is nothing that Jesus cannot save me from!

Jesus rest is the greatest!

Hebrews 4:6-11
Hebrews 10:25-34

Since Jesus is the greatest, it is the worst to sin against Jesus! How much more severely will the punishment be for those who trample the son of God? If I deliberately keep on sinning on purpose God will withdraw his mercy and sacrifice!

The truth is all I have to do is never give up! I have to continue to fight and repent! When I mess up and fall all I need to do is get back up and continue to make Jesus lord of my life!!

Hebrews 10:35-39 AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment