God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Jesus was focused and deliberate.

Jesus was focused and deliberate.

Mark 1:35-38

Jesus woke up early and had a purpose for the day. He left early to go preach and drive out demons. Is my purpose to preach and drive out demons (sin) in other peoples lives? Am I living life deliberately or am I just loving to survive? What is my plan spiritually for the next couple of months. Am I planing?

Mark 5:1-20

Am I willing to interact with those in society that may have difficult problems to deal with. Jesus went after the people with the most problems! We were all demon possessed before God! Share my story this week with someone! I have the solution and can bring peace to the world

Mark 12:28-34

To religious people, Jesus focused on two things. Love for God and love for others. It's not about living a perfect life. It's about loving God and each other!

Mark 16:9-20

Jesus rose from the dead and went straight back to the mission. Jesus was focused and deliberate about his life and the time that he had.




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment