God's Free Word Book Store

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Standing Up for God

100 years from now what will they write about you?

Daniel 2:48-50;3:4-6
      If you're a man of god your faith will be tested and your convictions will be questioned.

      Shadrack meshack and abindigo were true men of god. they had deep convictions that did not waver!

      God wants to deliver us in every situation if we will let him! God is ready...am I??

John 5:44
       Who am I standing for? Is it for my wife.. My job? Or is it for god????

Daniel 3:17-18
         Security comes for faith in god! What is my level of security?

         Vs18 they had a conviction to only worship god regardless of the cost!!!

          How do I react when I don't get what I want or when I feel like god does not answer my prayers?

          What is the source of my insecurity?

          When you become insecure you become self reliant...you Connor trust god when you are insecure!

Deuteronomy 8:2
Romans 1:5-10
          Our faith is tested everyday and we become disobedient when we loose faith...obedience comes for having faith!

Daniel 3:22-30
          The soldiers were burned up.... Don't worry about other people, god will deal with them if you focus on obeying him!

          There faith changed a nation!  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment