God's Free Word Book Store

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Raising Godly Children in a Crooked World

How do you raise Godly children in such a crooked world?


Deuteronomy 4:1-9
        
If we are not emotionally engaged with your kids the will be emotionally engaged in something!

As parents it is important to not distant our selves from our kids but stay involved.

         
What do you kids see In you?

 Am my words shallow or does my example back up my words?

         
Its not the teen leaders responsibility to teach our kids!



Deuteronomy 6:1-9
         
We are to impress our kids with the word of god....not force it on them!

         
Are my kids impressed with my Christianity?

Our lives should impress our children and help them to see true Christianity.

Where are we most likely to be challenged in our righteousness....at home!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment