God's Free Word Book Store

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bible Study: Envy

Psalms 73:1-28
         
How often do I envy the wicked? If I am to be a man of god my temptation will be  to envy the world when times get tuff! In our envy we can loose our focus and forget the value of our salvation!
          
Vs 6...there actions are the reason for there destruction. We have to keep in perspective what is ultimately important!
        
Envy is so dangerous to entertain in our minds. It absolutely destroys our faith and kills our zeal!

Vs 2.... Our victory is in Jesus! Am I slipping? I have to see the beauty that god has created in his word and the way he commands us to live!


1 Corinthians 10:13
          
God will not tempt us beyond what we can bear!


Galatians 5:16-22

What does god want for my life?


1 Peter 1:3-4;7-9
          
Everyday that we fight against envy god is building us up and ensuring our salvation!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment