God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Marriage

God uses our marriages to help us learn how we should worship God. There should be passion in both. Worshipping God will improve your marriage. To hear the word of God and then do nothing to follow it is self destructive.

Philippians 2:1 "if any encouragement". Can't we find some encouragement in being with Christ? Regardless of what the circumstances.

Philippians 3:1-14

I cannot rely on my own strength or accomplishments. My confidence has to come from my relationship with Jesus. What is my confidence in? Paul is saying remember what is important. Rejoice in the Lord! Paul considered every worldly thing a loss compared to the great riches he had in Christ. Paul is writing all of this in PRISON!

Philippians 3:15-21; 4:12-13


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment