God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Living Eulogy.

A Living Eulogy.

We are all going to die. We are all going to have a tomb stone! We need to think about what kind of life do I want to live before it is my last? This is a question we should ask often. We should measure our progress I. These goals and make adjustments if need as we travel along our journey!

Psalms 90:12

We are all alive today! We want a life that glorifies God. Alive that The Lord can be proud of.

Paul's living eulogy...

Acts 20:17-38

Paul says "you know how I lived"! Our lives are witness to who we truly are! What more could have been said at Paul's funeral? Paul's signal focus in life was to do what God had called him to do. What is my signal most important focus in my life?

God has specific plans for each of us. Am I living out Gods will in my life? As Americans we need to redefine what a successful life is. Sometimes our view gets distorted by the world. Gods definition of a successful for filled life into live a life like Paul...faithful to the end!

Paul never viewed himself as being perfect but as one who never neglected to tell the truth! We cannot shrink back from telling the truth. I need to also live my life in truth as I speak the truth in love. I have to have both the truth on my lips and the truth in my life.

Paul through his life lead people to Jesus and not to himself. Paul was a pilar in the faith but through humility refused to promote himself and exalted Jesus above himself in everything he did.

Paul finished his life strong and refused to give up. Through the power of Christ he persevered and stayed faithful.

In Paul's life he gave more than he received. This is an example of a for filled life. To give more than we receive! It's is easy to give more when we are receiving more. Gods plan and design is to give more than you receive. It's on me to make sure that the balance between giving and receiving is in line with Gods view. The more I get the more I should be giving. 2/1 ratio giving/receiving!

I can never out give Jesus. Jesus lived his life this way...giving everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment