God's Free Word Book Store

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fwd: According to your faith.

According to your faith.

Mathew 9:27-31

The quest? These blind men were on a quest. For sight? No, they asked for mercy! Why am I here today? What quest am I on?

These guys wanted healing and were willing to follow Jesus until they got it! What ever the need may be, I need to be on a quest for mercy!

Jesus did not heal them immediately. But asked them "do you believe that Jesus is able to do this". Do I believe that Jesus has the power to give me what I need?

Is God able? This is the only question that is important!

Imitating their faith:
     They asked!
     Faith needs to be persistent. ( they asked all day long )
     They did not doubt (Isaiah 35 prophesied that the messiah would heal the blind)
     They waited for Jesus to heal them
     They shared their faith with others.

I need to be on a continual quest. When Jesus heals or provides in one way I need another quest. Is my faith going to be one that asks, persist, does not doubt, waits for Jesus to work and shares His power with others?!





No comments:

Post a Comment