God's Free Word Book Store

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fwd: 1 Samuel

1 Samuel

1 and 2 Samuel written from 1100 BC to 600 BC. The story of Gods people.

1 Samuel 1:1-17

Hanna's need brought her to God. Hanna had one need and that need was a son! Hanna cried out to God and poured her soul out to the Lord.

When I have a deep need that makes me feel bitter or trapped, where does it bring me? Where do I turn?

Hanna knew that her problem was one that could only be resolved by God.

1 Samuel 1:21-27

Hanna's blessings brought her to God as well! When God blesses me does that turn me to The Lord. Do I forget God when he answers my prayers? My great fullness for what God has given me should be evident in how I give praise to Him!

1 Samuel 2:18-21

Samuel learned that God came first no matter what because of Hanna's example!

1 Timothy 4:16

The way I live can positively impact everyone around me!

1 Corinthians 15:33

Conversely the way I live can impact the people around me in a negative way!




No comments:

Post a Comment