God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, April 23, 2018

Gospel of Grace: part 2

Gospel of Grace: part 2

What do you do with Grace and the cross theology?

2 Corinthians 12:8-9 -- Gods grace is sufficient. There is noting else we need in any circumstance!

Personalize scripture
Personalize prayer
Personalize the cross

John 3:16-17 insert your name in this scripture!

John 5:14-15; 1 Corinthians 1:18; Romans 6:4-7

Here is the lies Satan tries to tell us

I am a bad person
I have to be perfect
I cannot make any mistakes
I cannot trust people
I am unworthy of other people's love
I have to be sinless
I have to read the bible daily to be saved
I have to share my faith everyday to be saved
I need approval to be right with God

We need to claim and affirm Gods grace!

Claim Gods grace
Affirm your strengths -- claim the things God has blessed you with!
Accept your mistakes as learning opportunities
Progress is the goal not perfection -- you will never be like Jesus completely
Forgive yourself as God forgave you
Perfection is impossible
Accept your weakness
Become self aware
Relapse in sin is common
God has given worse
Self prophecy is fulfilling
Shame is a lie from Satan
Guilt is a gauge to change
God commands us to love our selves
Accept the gift of Grace

1 John 4:10-12

Loved by God
Loved by others
In love with God
In love with others

Hebrews 4:15-16 if you don't believe in Grace then you won't receive Grace!

I am a new creation
God does not condemn me

Hebrews 10:22 Grace cleanses our conscience

Romans 8:1-2 Grace forgives consequences and forgives our reputation!

Romans 8:38-39 Grace forgives regret, wounds and pain!

Luke 6:37-38 Graces is forgiving the apologetic, forgiving the repentant

Ephesians 4:30-32 graces is forgiving the unapologetic, unrepentant, unconfessed.

2 Corinthians 3:6; Romans 6:23; John 1:17

God is faithful, God is graceful and God is truth

Romans 8:1-4; 1 John 1:7; Titus 2:11-13; 2 Corinthians 2:6-8






Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment