God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, July 31, 2017

Here I Am Send Me




Here I Am Send Me - Philip 

God truly is in control... Acts 6

  1. Make yourself AVAILABLE Acts 8: 5-8

We must make ourselves available: when the right opportunity presents itself, we have to be available! 

Where is God wanting to send me this morning? How am I making myself available to be used by God? 

Why did God use Philip to go reach out to this influential person? 
God doesn't want titles, he wants a heart... he uses people that are willing to be used. 

Acts 3:8 - we have to be willing to sit down with others and take time out of the business of life to help others. 

  1. You must be FLEXIBLE 

We should be ready when and for whatever God sends me. 

John 12: 24 - sometimes we have to go through hard time in order for God to use us. 

  1. You have to be Knowledgeable 

We have to be in the word - talk about the word, and live it out!! 
 Read God's word, learn, apply!! Ask questions!!! Jesus was brilliant with the way he asked questions. 
Philip asked questions if the eunuch, then led him to Jesus!! 

Let's have the spirit of Philip "Here am I, send me!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment