God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Jesus perspective on leadership.

Jesus perspective on leadership.

Matthew 20:20-28

The world has a view of leadership that is in direct conflict with Jesus view. In Jesus view their is no personal ambition. Why do I lead? Why am I seeking a role in leadership? Why am I serving? These are the questions we have to ask to check our motives.

With Jesus there is no positional leadership. In Jesus view of leadership we should not be concerned where we sit or where we fit in. Jesus view of leadership is without worldly authority. As followers of Christ we lead by serving. We lead by example.

We need to lead with a sense of serving and sacrificing! It should cost me something to lead. There should be some level of sacrifice in leading. Vs. 28 -- tells us that Jesus is the example we should follow. WWJD!








Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment