God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Transformed Mind!

A Transformed Mind!

45% of Americans make New Years resolutions. A survey of the Americans that make resolutions found that the majority do not for fill those resolutions through out the year. Why? You can change the physical temporary but long term you have to change and transform your mind.

Romans 12:2 God calls us to be transformed. It is possible to change your mind! How do you do this?

I need to Rewind. Take a step back and review and look at the things that need to change. Evaluate the things in your mind that need to change and what you need to do to change your thinking. We need to reassess and vaulted the good things and the bad things.

Isaiah 44:18 We all have blind spots. There are areas in your life that you just cannot see and understand. I need people in my life that can help me find these blind spots and areas in my life that need to change! We need to help others get focused on Jesus and we need others to point us back to Jesus as well.

What area of my life can pride take me out spiritually? What are my blinds spots and who am I talking to and asking to help show me my blind spots in my life? Pride keeps us from renewing our minds.

Metanoia = means to change one's way of life resulting in penitence or spiritual conversion. Repentance starts with changing your mind. 2 Corinthians 7:10

I need to rewire. Romans 12:2 I need to break the patterns in my life that causes sin. 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

The Greek word Metanoia is found 56 times in the bible. One person repents and changes their minds and call others to repent and changes their minds.




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment