God's Free Word Book Store

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Remembering!

Remembering!

Things change. The current becomes the past and things fade. Things important today are not always as important in the future.

Spiritually we are called by God to remember! 232 times the bible uses the word remember!

Deuteronomy 6:20-25

Every one who physically were there in Egypt is now dead. Moses challenges the next generation to pass the stories on to their children. To never forget and remember!

Why do we remember? Is God the great I Am or the great I was? How do I view God? As the I Am or I was? Our challenge is to remember and believe that it can happen again today and then remember the new miracles. Remembering spiritually is a building process!

God never intended for us to remember so we could look back and long for the "good ole days". Not to live in the past, but to be inspired about the great things to come!

Gods name "I Am" is the answer to any faithless question we have. I'm not able....God says "I Am"!

Romans 8:11

We learn about what God has done in the past to inspire us about what God can do in the future!

What miracles have happened in my own life. What miracles is God doing today? What areas of my life do I need healing in? Have faith, remember and be inspired!

Romans 8:12-15

The same power and spirit living in me is working in the present and not the past! How do I live like this and show that I believe? By repentance!

Something's change but God is not one of them. The same God that was working in biblical times is the same God who is working today!

No comments:

Post a Comment