God's Free Word Book Store

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Find your Wilderness

Find your Wilderness

Matthew 4:1-11

God is a renewable power that never goes empty! The call of the wild spiritually that can only be quenched by God!

The wilderness is our mission in life. Jesus was lead into the wilderness! Our wilderness is life's struggles and challenges. Satan is out to attack us and destroy us.

Enter the wilderness with God and his power! I have been chosen for this purpose to battle the evil one and to be victorious! Life's struggle is not our only foe. Gods word is my weapon to fight with! Am I using Gods word to fight?

I should not be scared to take the hard path! I should not be scared of the wilderness because this is where God works the most! Have faith and rely on God!

Strong powerful men of God never ask "if" but "how"!have faith and just do it!

When Jesus left the wilderness he was on fire and went on to do some really miraculous things! That same power lives in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment