God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, January 28, 2013

Devotion through strength and honor!

Devotion through strength and honor!

Daniel 3:8-12

Our world is in desperate need of men who are strong emotionally and strong leaders that are willing to stand up for him regardless of the cost! A real man is willing to take responsibility for his own life, for his house hold! A real man of strength and honor know how to handle temptation and how to glorify god in everything!

God is calling me to be a real man. A spiritual man of God full of strength and honor for him!

These three men had an opportunity to fold or stand up and believe that there is a God and that he should be served with complete devotion in strength and honor! The only way that we can follow this example is by relying on God through our relationship with him. Our strength has got to come through Him!

God always blesses us when we take a stand for him! Everyone around theses guys decided to bow down and worship these Gods!

Isaiah 14:13-14
Revelations 14:6-7

Satan wanted to be God. He wants us to worship anything but God....anything!! We may not quote unquote worship satan but when we chose to worship something other than God, what is the difference? Nothing can come between me and God!

Daniel 3:13-18; 19-30

I am not going to be Satans puppet! Through temptation and sin, satan wants me to be his puppet! God is my master and I am HIS puppet! 

Even in a hopeless situation with no way...God is God and he delivers! God will not abandon me! If I was threatened to bow down, what would happen? I have to be a man that refuses to bow down! These three men new death was not the end!

The bible says that anyone who wants to live a godly life will be persecuted! Sometimes serving god their is a cost and sometimes there are hard times but I cannot forget that God is faithful! God is in control and will deliver me at some point!

When I stand up for God he will stand up for me! Men that stand up in a bowing world! A&M I willing to pay the price? Until the day I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment