God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, September 19, 2016

Worshiping in Silence

Worshiping in Silence

It's hard for us to be silent. We live in an age of constant entertainment!

How do I here Gods voice in everyday life? I have to separate time daily to listen to God. How do I prove to God that I want to hear his voice? Reading Gods word daily is the only way. How can God trust you with his spine word if he cannot trust you with his written word?

Psalms 1:1-6

Prayer was created for us to commune with God. It's more than a time for me to ask for blessings or things that I want. It's deeper than mumbling words. Am I worships God in prayer?

John 5:19-20; John 12:49-50 Luke 5:1-11;16

Give yourself to God and listen to him. Communion with God is about listening and you cannot listen unless your silent.

When I pray I am admitting by my actions that God is real and he has authority over me!

You cannot have intimacy with God without spending time with him!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment