God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, September 12, 2016

We have an awesome God!

We have an awesome God!

"Then sings my soul, my God to thee, how great thou are!"

In all that God is, he is too vast for any of us to truly understand or comprehend who he is! We cannot fathom Gods mercy and grace. We cannot fathom Gods endless love! It is beyond our understanding!

Isaiah 40:13-14; Isaiah 55:8-9; Romans 11:33-36; 1 Corinthians 1:25-31;

God spoke the universe into existence! God spoke and there was light. He spoke and the earth was formed! Genesis 1:3-24 How powerful is our God! We have an awesome God! What is there that he cannot do or overcome?!

John 1:1-2, 14 God always had a plan to free me from the consequences of sin! God loves me beyond compare. Through Jesus God displayed the ultimate act of love!

This awesome God that we serve and are in awe of has called us to be his people. Psalms 100:1-5








Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment