God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, September 13, 2015

What If

What If


What if I could change X in my life? What if I could erase the past? What if I could meet Jesus face to face? There are a lot of What if's?

Deuteronomy 7:12-14

What is God saying here? If we are willing to do things Gods way, if we are willing to lead our families the way God calls us...we will be blessed. Think about what we have in the kingdom of God. Isn't it special? The fellowship, the counseling, the friendships, the parenting classes...etc.

What if you really lived it? Matthew 7:1-5 To really live it, we need to deal with our own hearts and our own sin first. To really live it we have to remove all hypocrisy from our lives.

What if you stayed consistent? Be consistent with our devotionals. Be consistent with quite times. Be consistent with discipling. James 4:17 -- not being consistent is sin.

What if your family was super encouraging? 1 Peter 4:8. What would you say is the over riding spirit in your home? Is it love?

What makes a home an oasis? Humility. Saying I'm sorry and being willing to humble out and admit when we are wrong. Believing in each other is another thing that helps make a home an oasis. Honesty. Being able to speak freely from the heart.

What if you really shared your story? Psalms 78:4 The language in our homes should be filled with Gods story and what he has done in our lives! How have you seen God work in your life and in your family?

What if you really valued your relationships?

Ecclesiastes 9 -- What path am I on? If I continue doing what I am doing now where will I be? Will i have any regrets?





Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment