God's Free Word Book Store

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Honor The Lord

Honor The Lord

Mark 14:3-9; John 12:1-8

How do we honor Jesus today? How welcome is Jesus in my home? Would Jesus feel comfortable in my home. Would he agree with the things that are said, what is watched on TV, the relationships dynamics in your marriage....etc? Would Jesus have freedom to go through your home and see everything? Would you feel that you needed to hide something?

Honoring Jesus in your home means making Jesus lord of your life and allowing Jesus into every aspect of your life!

In order to honor Jesus in your home you have to honor him in your heart! Mary anointed Jesus with the most valuable thing she had! She used the costly perfume with out a thought to its cost or value. Jesus was worth her very best!

What am I offering Jesus? Am I giving him my best? Jesus call nothing more than everything we have! Really honoring Jesus is giving up everything for him!

Honoring Jesus is to also honor his church! Honoring Jesus is to honor other brothers and sisters.

When you really start honoring Jesus with your life the world is going to ridicule you. Persecution and criticism will come! Mary received that criticism and she did not care. She did not allow other people to keep her from honoring Jesus!

I need to honor Jesus now. There is no better time. Honoring Jesus should be my top priority! It takes a daily decision to honor him! I need a daily relationship with God.








Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment