God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Treasure Principal: how to unlock the treasure

The Treasure Principal: how to unlock the treasure chest.

Philippians 3:20

Heaven is not my home. What is my address? Hebrews 11:13, 2 Corinthians 5:20. Do I really believe that my citizenship is in Heaven! Hebrews 11:16.

My heart will always go where I put Gods money.

Matthew 6:21 where your heart is there your treasure will be also. What we care about we invest in, right? It is not where your heart is your treasure will be. It is the exact opposite. Where is my treasure, that's where my heart will be! Give first and my heart will follow!

What or who am I investing in?

Roadblocks to giving: stress, doubt, selfishness, pride!

Mark 10:17 the rich young ruler was not able to give up his stuff. Although he was devote and obedient to scripture his heart was in his possessions!

True joy is only found in giving!

4 keys to pray about:
God is the owner, heaven is my home, where my treasure is there my heart is found, live for eternity and not my time on earth!




No comments:

Post a Comment