God's Free Word Book Store

Saturday, September 16, 2017

John 14:21

"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.""
‭‭John‬ ‭14:21‬ ‭NIV‬‬

- Just like in any relationship love is so much more than a feeling. It's the same with God. He doesn't just want us to have feelings of affection. He wants the type of love that compels us to be obedient!

- Our relationship with God is reciprocal. He initiated the love by offering his Son. We in return love God back by offering our selves as a sacrifice.

- There is a chain reaction. We accept Jesus and love him and in return we receive a relationship with God. Everything starts with Jesus. We cannot claim to love God and not love Jesus.

- Jesus will reveal himself to us more and more overtime as we love him and love God the way he calls us too!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment