God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Seeing God!

Seeing God!

Isaiah saw God and never was the same! Why did Isaiah call God holy? Why was Isaiah awe struck by what he saw? With his own eyes he saw the majesty and splendor of the Lord and it changed his life for ever!!

Isaiah 6:1-4

1- God is alive! Psalm 90:2

2- God is authoritative! Isaiah 6:1 Gods throne gives him the right to rule the world. God the creator gives him the right to rule the world!

3- God is omnipotent! Isaiah 6:1gods throne is high and above any other authority on this earth! Isaiah 46:10; Daniel 4:35

4- God is magnificent! Isaiah 6:1

5- God is revered! Isaiah 6:2 Isaiah describes powerful beings in heaven that even with all their power were in submission to God! God is so much greater than anything we can imagine!

6- God is holy! Isaiah 6:3 In our language there is a limit to the ways that we can dis robe God! We run out of words! These powerful beings could only repeat the words holy, holy, holy! God is absolute and everything else is derivative! There is nothing on earth that we can compare to God! 1 Samuel 2:2; Isaiah 40:25

7- God is glorious! Isaiah 6:3-4 Ultimate God is glory! Gods glory is just a manifestation of Gods holiness! His Glory is the full display of his holiness! Leviticus 10:3 Some day God will blow away everything that competes with His glory in the hearts of men! One day every knee shall bow!

Isaiah 6:5-8 after seeing God, his holiness, his glory...ect; Isaiah responded with here am I send me! If I come in contact with God how can I respond in any other way? Here am I send me! What can I do for God? How can God use me? This is the reason for my existence! This is the purpose of my life!







Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment