God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, April 17, 2016

THE ULTIMATE MISSION

The Ultimate Mission

The Ultimate Claim
Matthew 28:16-20

Jesus with all authority leaves us a chance command to make disciples of Jesus. Not a choice but a command. What does it really mean to have all authority? Authority over the natural and super natural worlds. Nothing is not under the authority of Jesus! Not in heaven and nothing on earth that he does not have the power of authority to do what get he wants!

Philippians 2:9-11

The Ultimate Comfort

Matthew 28:20b

Am I comforted by the ultimate comfort? Jesus says he will be with me always!

Jeremiah 32:40

Jesus promises to never leave me but the question is whether or not I will never turn away from God? God wants no one to turn away from Him. The choice is up to me.

Hebrews 13:5

Again, God promises to never leave or forsake me. My job is to not allow anything to come before me and my relationship with God. Am I content with what I have? Money should never be my God!

The Ultimate Command

Matthew 28:19

The last command. All other commands Jesus gave through out his life lead to this one command. I need to hey everything and teach the people around me to obey everything! I'm hear today and have a relationship with God because someone took this command seriously!

Jesus earned the right to worshiped as Lord! His life, his sacrifice, his dirty, all command us to worship him and call everyone around us to make Jesus lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment