God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, March 26, 2012

Share My Life and My Story

God calls each of us to share our lives and our story with one another.

Share my life...  

Mark 12:28 

• 613 laws in the old testament 
• which one is the greatest commandment? Jesus's answer: Due 6:4-5, Lev 19:18
•loving God  and our brothers/sisters is more important than any sacrifice!  
•am I loving my brother/sister the way God calls me to? Am I sharing my life with others? 

Romans 10:18

•our love for others needs to be continuous; always a remaining balance, always paying back! Romans 12:9-
.who am I looking out for others? Am I sacrificing in my love for others?

Romans 13:10

•When we love our brother/sister, we are demonstrating the love the commands of God  

Galatians 5:13-15

•we live in a world where we isolate our selfs; we don't way to be bothered with others! But God calls me to be out of myself and give to others :) 
•we are given freedom; but we can not indulge in our selfs. We are called to consume our selfs with others, showing our love for God in thus way.
    
James 2:8-13

•do i show favoritism? am I judgmental? Different backgrounds?

[] Share my story... 

John 1:38-42

.Jesus was able to share his story because he was sharing his life with others (Andrew &John went from calling Jesus teacher to calling him the Messiah! 

Acts 26:1-23

•Our testimony is what impact people's lives... Paul shared his past, his dark side (1 Tim)

Acts 22:1-2 

•Paul  shared his conversion; we too need to share the way God has blessed our lives. 
•sometimes people need to hear our story in order to help them feel inspired and feel like they too can be saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment