God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, June 20, 2022

Communion

Communion

What is love? 1999 Foreigner — I want to know what love is. Its a question that we all have! Love is something that we all seek.

"In my life, there's been heartache and pain, Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life"

"Gotta take a little time
Little time to look around me…"

"I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me"

Video starts with romantic love and ends with an interracial community of brothers and sisters loving each other.

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
1 John 3:16 NIV

"This is how we know what love is"!
"Laid down his life"
1. Willingly went to the cross
2. Not just the act of physical death
3. Laid down his power.
1. Glory
2. Power
3. Status
4. Rights
5. Desires
6. Comfort
7. Judgement
4. Lay down your life!

No matter where you are today…

"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
1 John 4:9-12 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment