God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, August 30, 2021

The Grace Filled Church

The Grace Filled Church


Three graces in the dance of grace. The patron or benefactor who grants grace or a gift. The receiver shows grace though gratitude. The receiver gives back in grace to the giver! Grace puts the world in harmony.

Ephesians 5:1-20; Romans 6:23

The gift is forgiveness and redemption through Christ. A gift we do not deserve. Our response should be grace through gratitude. Our response to Gods gift of grace should produce gratitude and a gift of grace back to God!

Is the way that I live my life showing grace?

Ephesians 5:4; 5:20; 5:8-10

We also give back by sharing the gift we have been given to others. We tell about the glorious things God has done for us. We share how much God has forgiven us!

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Christ dies for me and my gift back to Jesus is to die to myself as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment