God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Life through Jesus

Ephesians 2:1-10

It's important that we never forget about the depths that God saved us from. We should never forget life we on we lived away from God and the sin that was rampant in our lives! By not forget we see Gods mercy. We are able to see how much grace has been given to us.

Paul did not describe us as sick or hurt. He describes us as dead! We were dead in our transgressions. Only through Christ have we been able to live and have a new life! How grateful should we be?

God sees me as a disciple. God sees me as blameless as Jesus! Praise God that I am not seen anymore for who I really am. Praise Jesus for his sacrifice and love for me. Praise Jesus for interceding for me and allowing me to have a relationship with God!

Romans 12:2; Galatians 4:6-7

No matter what is going on in my life God has given me hope through Jesus! I am no longer a slave to sin. I am no longer trapped in circumstance. I have been redeemed!







Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment