God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Let's get away!

Let's get away!

Song of Songs 7:11-12

This book talks a lot about getting away. We need to disconnect from cell phones, tv, the world around us and spend time connecting with my wife emotionally, spiritually and of course physically!

Song of Songs 1:15-16

I need to compliment my wife daily!! This book talks a lot about complimenting each other. The world tears people down. There is no compliments. We need to build one another up in love and encourage!

Song of Songs 4:16

The bible talks about preparing to be together. The phone call during the middle of the day. The small kiss when you get home. Embracing!

Song of Songs 2:16; 6:3; 7:10

I need to focus on my wife! She is mine! This is exclusive, there is no one else! Surrender and submission come and increases a persons desire for you!

Proverbs 5:18-19 Ecclesiastes 9:9

Song of Songs 5:16

God designed marriage to be a friendship! My wife is my best friend.

Sing to my wife this week. Write a poem to my wife this month.

Song of Songs 8:6-7

Love is a powerful emotion! I need to unleash my love and never hold it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment