God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Jesus will fix it!!

>
> Jesus will fix it!!
>
> Jesus knows exactly who I am!
>
> Can Jesus really fix what's going on in my life?
> John 5
> Heb 1
>
> Jesus has given us everything we need to overcome!
>
> Two kinda of people! The ones that understand their need for Jesus and the ones that don't.
>
> I have to put my self in a place where I can let Jesus help me.
>
> John 5:4
>
> This man put himself in the right place... Jesus asks him, "do you want to get healed?"
>
> It wasn't until he made that connection with Jesus!
>
> Just because we are believers and worship, doesn't mean we will be healed. It isn't until we connect with Jesus that we can be healed!
>
> Jesus tells me what to do sometimes and I don't listen/obey, therefore I don't heal.
>
> Stop sinning!! Things get worse when we don't stop.
>
> Stop the pride, the anger, impure thoughts, etc!
>
> I can take Jesus' message as someone who needs Jesus, or someone who doesn't want anything to do with him.
>
> Jesus has work to do with me; there is work to be done!
>
> • Understand the relationship that God and Jesus have.
>
> If we think we have it all together and don't need him: my intellect is overshadowed my personal relationship with Jesus/my need for Him.
>
> If my opinion holds more weight than Jesus, it's worse.
>
> Do I have a "prove" it to me mind set?
>
> If there's anything I have in my life that I feel restricted by, then I need to come to Jesus.
>
> I desperately need Jesus.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment