God's Free Word Book Store

Monday, February 10, 2014

Fwd: The pain of not reconciling!

The pain of not reconciling!

2 Samuel 14:13-15; 2 Corinthians 5:13-21

Reconciliation is so important to god! As a disciple I am an ambassador to Gods reconciliation! Our children learn how to reconcile conflict from us. They need to be taught by me to learn how to reconcile conflicts. With out reconciliation the heart hardens!

Ephesians 4:26 there needs to be urgency in conflict resolutions!

2 Samuel 14:33 physical touch is important in the reconciliation process!

I'm sorry, please forgive me, I forgive you and I love! This is reconciling! Reaffirmation is such an important part of reconciliation. Reconciliation is not complete unless both parties are ready to reaffirm the relationship.


David was a bad example of reconciliation but we have Jesus as our example and he is the ultimate example of reconciliation!


No comments:

Post a Comment