God's Free Word Book Store

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My affirmation and Biblical Identity

My Biblical Identity

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am Gods workmanship created in Christ to love God with all my heart and to seek His kingdon first in all that I do. I am secure in Gods unfailing love and my soul finds refuge in Him alone! Psalms 139:13-14; Ephessians 2:10; Matthew 6:33; Psalms 13:5-6; Mark 12:30

I am strong and courageous because the Lord my God is with me where ever I go and when God is with me no one can stand against me, for I know that God works for the good of those who love him. Joshua 1:9; Romans 8:31-32; Romans 8:28

I am committed to meditating on Gods word day and night. I carefully consider His ways as I thirst for righteousness in every aspect of my life! I take a stand against the Devil's shcemes and I am string in the Lords power! Psamls 1:2; Matthew 5:6; Psamls 119:14-16; Ephessians 6:10-13

As for me and my house we serve the Lord because I train and instruct my children in Gods word. I lead my family the way Christ leads his church and I love my wife and lay down my life for her by following the example of Christ. I keep my marriage bed pure from all impurity and I respect my wife as my partner and heir so that nothing will hinder my prayers. Joshua 24:15; Ephessians 5:23-25; Ephessians 6:4; Hebrews 13:4; 1 Peter 3:7

As an ambassador for christ I conduct myself in a manor worth of the gospel of Christ since I have been called out of darkness and into the light. My body is Gods temple and his dweling place, therefore I chose to be holy in all that I do because God is holy! 1 Peter 1:15; 1 Peter 2:9; 1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 5:20; Phillipians 1:27

I am sure of what I hope for and certain of what I do not see, my eyes are fixed on what is unseen and eternal rather than on what is seen and mortal, for I know that without faith it is impossible to please God and as a result I trust Gods plan for my life which is to prosper me and not to harm me! 2 Corinthians 4:18; Hebrews 11:1; 11:6; Jeremiah 29:11-14

I give generously to those who are in need and I cheerfully give back to God what he has so richly blessed me with because I know that this pleases God and I will reap generously! 2 Corinthians 9:6-7; Acts 2:42

I humbly consider others better than myself and I boast in all my weaknesses because Gods grace is sufficent for me and therefore his power is made perfect and rest on me! 2 Corinthains 12:9; Phillipians 2:3

I work hard in all that I do because I am working for the Lord. As a result I beat my body and make it my slave to honor God and win a crown that will last forever! Galations 6:7; Colossians 3:23-24

I rejoice in each day the Lord has made and I give thanks in all circumstances because I know this is the will of Christ, therefore in whatever I do, I do it in Jesus name and with thanksgiving for I have learned to be content in what ever the circumstance because I can do all things through him who gives me strength! Psalms 117:24; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Colossians 3:17; Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment